Saturday, July 17, 2010

A productive night!

Wow, lots of stuff created tonight!  Tons of fun as the mojo was with me for a good chunk of time in my little room filled to the brim with tons of stamping and scrapbook stuff, along with china, other wedding type glassware, and a computer desk.

Anyway, enough about my overflowing mess, on to the creations:

Took the Motorcycle and stamped it in Basic Black on some retired cardstock and then tore the edges.  Some old scrap paper underneath, and a card base that I ran through the Big Shot with a CB folder.  Laurie added her own creative touch with the sticker and a smart-@$$ comment she found in the Smarty Pants stamp set.




This next one I rant through the Big Shot with a Stampin' Up embossing folder, stamped the Medallion stamped with Soft Suede ink.  Then I passed the card over and had Laurie choose colors from the Chalks palette to ad more color to the card......this massive collection of chalks have every SU color in one package!  How cool is that????                                  


 This set is new to me, called Upsy Daisey. I decided I had to have it after playing with My Digital Studio.  Let me take a minute to tell you one of the many reason I love this amazing software- you get ALL of the Stampin Up stamp sets from the main catalog, ALL of the ribbons, ALL of the punches, ALL of- well lets just say you get EVERYTHING.  Downloads are available for purchase as well so that you can ad various stamp sets and DSP that came out later from some of  the mini catalogs.  Anyway, so after designing my blog heading I had to have this stamp set!  Stamped the main image and sentiment in the new Brilliant Blue ink color, cut out with the Top Note die on the Sizzix Big Shot, added a scrap of paper I had laying around and voila!

I have more to share, but for now I am going to leave it at that and will post some more in the upcoming days.  Tomorrow is a busy day, a birthday party, family dinner, and hopefully bring air conditioning back to my van!

Thanks for looking, leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment