Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gate Fold Card

Tonight I tried my hand at a "gate fold" card.  Here is a link to the original post which I used to get the directions from, I love the easy to follow directions and the pictures to keep it easy enough for me to follow along!
http://www.stampinpretty.com/2009/12/joyfold-and-triumphant.html

And here is my take on the gate fold technique:
The DSP is retired Soft Suede, but not to worry- the color has returned so it is possible to order more!  I also used my Scallop Circle Punch.  I love that there are so many Stampin' Up demonstrators and other crafters out there who are willing to freely share their ideas with others, it makes for a great community experience!                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment