Monday, July 12, 2010

Christmas in July

That's my version of UPS coming to drop off a big box of goodies from Stampin' Up!  For me!  Since we are not working over the summer, it was not looking good for me getting new toys when the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog came out.  Bring on the rummage- I sold some scrapbook things I don't use, still have some left, but so far it was enough to order what I really wanted for now from the new catty.  Still have a wish list a mile long but slowly I will check things off.....for now, I have a TON of new options to play with.....
Off to play with my new toys!  I am so excited, I have been drooling over these pictures in the catalog for 6 weeks now and I put a LOT of time and effort and trips to the Post Office into selling other things to make this happy, it was definitely worth it!                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment