Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Scream You Scream

So this amazing wonderful stamper showed me how to unmount my stamps AND gave me a whole sheet to get started with.  This is my thank-you card for her, inside will be a Dairy Queen gift certificate.  Now if I can manage to go there and not order anything for myself.....

I don't have the "good" camera today,
its at the zoo with Rick, but the embossing folder is Perfect Polka Dots, the sentiment says "thank you" from Teeny Tiney Wishes and the ribbon is More Mustard.  I used glue dots to attach the popcicle stick because I don't have any Sticky Strip which would hold way better!  Finally, I cut the "bite" out with the Scallop  Circle Punch and then used the same punch again on Whisper White card stock to give it the look of the first bite.....YUM!                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment