Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rain rain go away!

Its a rainy Saturday, cloudy and dreary.  Not such a good thing for my mojo to stamp, but I did manage to create a few cards for a friend to give his neighbor to thank her for taking such nice care of his yard!


My blog background for now came off the internet.  I have one that I created in My Digital Studio saved on my computer that I will be using once I figure out how to get the correct HTML codes for it.  For now this works for me, it reminds me of some of my favorite flower stamp designs and the fun layers of flowers and brads!  :)


I still have no voice, so depending on your thought process, that could be either a good or a bad thing.  Most frustrating is we are on the Atkins diet right now, so a nice blizard or some other ice cream concoction is off limits.


Next blog goal is to take pictures of cards and post them....sometime in the coming week.


Happy Saturday!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment