Now that the Holiday Mini catalog has been around for a little over a month, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite things from this fun catalog.
1. FABRIC! Stampin' Up has come out with fabric in coordinating holiday designs. Two options to choose from, the value and quality of the package is amazing. Not to mention that each package comes with suggestions for projects, something I can appreciate as I am NOT a sewer. Page 16.
2. French Foliage. This has got to be one of my all time favorite stamp sets! So beautiful and so versitle. Page 14.
3. New dies for the Big Shot. Gotta have the candy die, and the fun new dies for the fabric are just wonderful. Pages 6, 10, 17, 26, 38.
4. Seam binding. A twist on the ribbon, way cool! Page 21.
5. New Punches. I love them all, especially when they coordinate perfectly with stamps! Page 25.
6. Letterpress is here! Think of those fancy wedding invitations with the raised lettering. Now make your own designs using the Big Shot. Page 42.
7. Designer Series Paper. Whether you do the happy dance for fall, Halloween, or Christmas there is so much to love! Pages 9, 13, 18, 33.
8. Single Stamps: Midnight Raven, Sweet Snowglobe, and Christmas Postcard. Budget friendly while still having a BIG impact, I can't wait to get the Christas Postcard stamp and watercolor it! Page 41.
9. Seasonal Sentiments. An elegant Stamp set that covers many of the upcoming holidays- so fun! Page 15.
10. Last but not least..........Tags Till Christmas. What a great way to make personalized gift tags for all those holday gifts! Page 9.
I can 't wait to hear what your favorites are! I am sure I could make a longer list......